X646 Lexmark OPTRA Toner Cartridge With 32000 / 22000 Pages Black Color
Quick detail :
1: Compatible new toner cartridge for Lexmark
2: Cartridge Code : X646
3: Color : Black
4: Page Yield : 32000 / 22000 Pages ( A4 , Coverage of 5% )
5: Printer model : Lexmark OPTRA X646
|Print yield||32000 pages|
|Suitable printer||LEXMARK OPTRA X642E/X644E/X646DTE/X646E|
|Powder||Genuine Powder from Korea / LG toner powder /Japan toner powder|
|Quality testing||a) Background: <0.08|
b) Solid area density: >1.40
c) Resolution index (inches): >0.0176
d) Ghosting: N/A
e) Text haze: N/A
|Delivery||in 5 days|
Brief description of South Yusen :
1. Leading factory Specialized in toner cartridge for nearly 8
2. Production rate : 100000 pieces / Month
3. Competitive price & Excellent quality control system
4. Better after-sale service and technical support
5. 5 experienced designers can provide you customized packing
Certificate : ISO9001:2008 / GB/T19001:2008 / ISO14001 / Qualified by SGS / STMC
Product description :
1. Using high quality OPC and PCR & MR sleeve , each component
requires strict testing to ensure high quality printing .
2. Imported LG , Mitshbishi ,Tomoegawa toner powder , mantain
satisfied printing performance , sharp text printing and less waste
3. Four times quality control : Incoming Material , Production
online , final Quality ,Outgoing quality
1.All of ourproducts are 100% testing and inspection before
2.stability quality ,lower waste powder,no gray background
3.save your cost up to 90%
4.High quality with fluent printing performance, Smart and extra
fluent printing performance,High quality as original
5. certification :ISO9001:2000 ,ISO9001/14001
6. printing cycle: 3 times
7.All our cartridges are performing well on original printer;
Before leaving the factory, the toner cartridge go through as
following professional test:
1. Mechanical test to ensure the toners smooth operation and no
noise, And to comply with ISO standards.
2. Environment protection test to ensure toners' environmental
3. Duration test to ensure toners can last more one year.
4. Difficult conditions tests such as abnormal temperature, air
pressure, strong sun light and rough transportations tests to
ensure the printing quality remains high.
5. Water resistant test to ensure printing won't fade and be
diluted when wet.
6. Printing quality test to ensure the printing is real black,
sharp, no slur and won't fade.
7. Capacity test to ensure the number of printed pages is the same
as the ones of original manufacturers.
1. All laser toner cartridges can last two years.
2. All printer toner cartridges can remain high printing quality
under such as abnormal temperature, air Pressure, strong sun light
and rough transportations!
3. All laser cartridges can ensure printing won't fade and be
diluted When wet.
4. All toner cartridges can ensure the printing is real black,
sharp, No slur and won't fade.
5. All laser printer cartridges ensure the number of printed pages
is the same as The ones of original cartridges